The new established indie group LunaSol Games is currently working on an Otome Game called Black Rose Café ~Mafia Hearts~, in English and German. LunaSol Games prides itself in creating unique storylines and characters to make your gaming experience as memorable as possible… The group is aiming to release quality games, that the English and German fanbase can enjoy!
LunaSol Games launched their website with information about the group as well as some information on their first game.
“How much are you willing to sacrifice for freedom?”
Through a combination of unfortunate events Sayuri Harada (♀) ends up in the clutches of evil scientists. After being kidnapped she wakes up in an underground laboratory, where an experimental drug is forced into her system, turning her into a “halfling”. Now half animal (Phoenix) and half human, she is sold to an illegal Maid Café that is run by the mafia.
There are only a few ways to escape the slavery in the café and each of them is potentially lethal…
But if she wants to survive in the café at all, she has to fight for the attention of the regular guests, but she isn’t the only one trying to escape the Black Rose Café…
How will you reach that goal? Through seduction? Intrigue? Or will you try to gain the hearts of the guests by showing your true colors…?
So this is BRC (Black Rose Café) in a nutshell:
- BRC will be available in English and German
- there will be two editions of the game: Otome (female mc x male) or BL (male mc x male)
- it’s dark themed and tragic, but there is enough fluff to make you feel all dokidoki as well
- it will be fully voiced in English (not sure about German yet)
- each edition has 7 dateable characters (+ 1 bonus character)
- you’ll probably spend far over 7 hours playing one edition
- 16+ possible endings
- there will be mini-games, that can be turned off optionally
- you can dress up your main character to your liking
- it will be commercial, but the prices will be reasonable
- there will be a demo for the game, which will be released on Valentines Day in 2015
- Release date: summer/autumn 2015
Please check out the official website for more information.