Rejet has updated the BWS blog. Some highlights:
- Last Hope entered the Famitsu Silver Hall of Fame, meaning it scored a 30/31 out of 40 from Famitsu.
- The blogger mentions that Tokyo Yamanote Boys Honey Milk Portable also entered the Hall of Fame. Referring to an older TYB blog post reveals that they also entered Silver.
- They announce that a fanbook is in the works for BWS, with some more information to be revealed in the next Girl's Style magazine. There will be lots of pretty artwork and a brand new school life story that will be very sweet, but the keyword "sweet" is in red text, so do be wary. They do say that all of the characters will be involved in the school life story.
- The fanbook is already up for pre-order on Amazon.co.jp with a reported release date of February 9th.
- They mention that they are glad to report that people have had higher opinions of the family routes in Last Hope.
- They remind readers that the character poll on the Last Hope website will be closing soon, so be sure to get in your votes.
- The post ends with several smart phone wallpapers of Mejojo, as they figured that with Auger closing 2012, they should start 2013 with him. Be sure to go to the actual blog post to grab the wallpapers. In the next blog post, they will evidently be releasing a new PSP theme.
Rejet also updated the Wasurenagusa blog. There is a "secret production story" there, which is basically a behind-the-scenes story about recording. They also urge fans to send in their postcards/proofs.
And to cover the latest TYB blog post, which was posted on the 4th, some highlights and TYB-related reminders:
- Super Mint Portable will be released on January 24th, so do be sure to pre-order the game if you haven't already. Unfortunately, the first press deadline has passed, as that was on December 24th.
- The first press deadline for Dark Cherry Portable is January 21st, with the game itself coming out on February 21st.
- The staff is calling out to cosplayer fans to submit their TYB cosplay photos. They will be accepting photos until January 10th.